Friday, September 13, 2013

I just HAD to post this one! It just HIT me as one of those posts that HAS to be! It's THAT important and it's THAT relevant! So here goes: It's from a mother of the Newtown tragedy....and we already posted about our participation in the Newtown tragedy last year....we designed snowflakes for their student's return to school after Christmas break. This post comes from a letter from a mother of a Newtown tragedy as well as the same mother of a Newtown survivor! My favorite line: It's about Courage, Faith and Love...... My thoughts-ALWAYS! Hope you gain as much from reading it as I did!

oh- and don't let them suck your fun circuits dry.....we refueled our FUN CIRCUITS today with Fun Friday!!!!  So needed!!! :)

http://mychannel957.com/mother-of-sandy-hook-victim-write-powerful-letter-to-teachers/

No comments:

Post a Comment